JLS: "Yes, it's 7th through 9th but I'm in 9th grade."

What are you most looking forward to?
Getting out of middle school, 'cause I'll be able to drive."

What kind of car do you want?
"A black Range Rover."

What's your favorite subject?
"I don't really like any subjects but I would probably say literature."

Do you play any sports?
"Yes m'am, I do softball and I'm in my second year of cheerleading for the football and basketball teams."

Are kids in school treating you differently because of Nickelodeon exposure?
"Oh well, see I grew up with these kids my whole life and they don't treat me any different."

You have a new puppy named Ali, right? How is she?
"She's doing really good."

How old is she now?
"Oh my goodness about, 6, like 8 months maybe."

She's a mix, right?
"Yeah, she's a yorkie and a poodle mixed together."

What are your feelings about Ali?
"Ummm I don't know, I guess like one time I couldn't find her and I got really upset and then I realized how much I love her, so I love her a lot."

Where did you find her?
"She was upstairs. She was just in my closet and I just closed the door."

Do you dress her up?
"Sometimes whenever she's just playing around the house I don't make her dress up but when we go places I have her dress up but she hardly ever keeps her clothes on."

Do you try to coordinate it with what you're wearing?
"I try too but usually we don't end up matching, I put her cutest stuff on her."

What is your fashion style?
"I like um, jeans and tank tops. I think that looks really cute is skirts and tank tops, but I'm gonna say tank tops are like my favorite thing."

Year 'round?
"Um no, not year round, whenever it gets wintertime I like to wear long sleeves."

What do you like to do for fun?
"I've just been, you know, going to my friend's houses and we'll go to our school football games and we'll go to the movies and there's a haunted house that opened and we went to that this weekend and it was fun."

Was it really scary?
"Not really, but it was fun."

TV anything you watch?
"Goodness, I love the Fairly Odd Parents for some reason. I love those, I know they're kind of childish, but I do, and I love Friends."

Are you watching Joey?
"I haven't watched it yet, I want to watch it. You know when you want to watch something but you can never find the time to watch it?"

So, you have to get TiVo
"Yeah, I love that but my mom won't get it she says I already have enough stuff."

Do you have an acting coach working with you?
"Um well there's somebody there to kind of help with our lines but not really an acting coach."

Is Zoe like you?
"I think me and Zoe we're like kind of like really alike and in other ways not alike at all."

How are you not alike?
"Well like every morning she gets up and does her hair and make up. I would never ever do that. Like I'll do it sometimes, for school, I'll do my hair and make up but most of the time I just throw it into a ponytail and go and then. But on the weekends I don't put any makeup on and I don't do my hair or anything, and she does it all the time."

Will that change as you get older?
"Probably not, I don't know if I can get up that early and do it. But she's so much, she's so organized and everything and I think that's really cool."

Have you gotten advice from mom or sister about business?
"Um, just to be myself. That's basically all they tell me all the time."

Do you have a celebrity crush?
Yes. Ashton Kutcher.

What was your most embarrassing moment:
"Well, see if I…oh, well last year, the first day of school…this might be hard to explain but I'll try…this year at the beginning of school, my friend Leigha, she was our, I mean, Diane, sorry, Diane was already voted reporter for our class, and so I raised my hand to talk, and I said the totally…it was like the first time I had talked in class at the beginning of the year, and I said the wrong answer, the wrong everything, and everybody was just like laughing and it was so embarrassing"

So you raised your hand to answer a question and it was wrong
"Yeah, you know, on the first day of school you don't want to do that."

You probably haven't raised your hand since?
"No, I keep things on my own(?)."

Favorite movie:
"Mean Girls"

Reason?
"I just like Lindsay Lohan a lot"

Film star you look up to/like to have a career like?
"Um, I like Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff and Kate Hudson. I love a lot of different ones."

Do you like Hilary's music?
"Yeah, I love it"

If you could work with any other actor/actress who?
"Probably Ashton Kutcher…another way to meet him"

Would you think you'd died and gone to heaven if you got a part in an Ashton Kutcher/Lindsay Lohan movie?
"Oh my gosh, yes!"

Something you can't live without:
"Oh gosh, well, probably the TV."

Play video games?
"I'm not really into video games. I used to be, but now I just like love watching TV."

Who's someone you look up to?
"I guess my sister."

Why?
"Cause she's so pretty…I don't know."

Attached Image: jamie_lynn_spears_herpes.jpg

jamie_lynn_spears_herpes.jpg

19 replies since 2/8/2006, 20:40   1784 views