Adriana Lima

« Older   Newer »
Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:49

Una splendida brasiliana dagli occhi azzurri come il mare. Una ragazza in gamba, ma anche una modella dal fascino che le proviene dalle sue origini caraibiche unite a quelle tipicamente francesi dalla parte della mamma. È Adriana Lima, la ragazza contesa in tutto il mondo della moda, diventata celebre in Italia, per i suoi spot televisivi come ragazza Tim, nella saga che raccontava l'infinito inseguirsi della coppietta di innamorati formata da Adriana e Diego.

Gli inizi
Proveniente da una famiglia povera di Salvador da Bahia, la giovane Adriana ha esordito come modella alla età di 13 anni, sin da quando si è classificata solo seconda, all'annuale concorso di bellezza Supermodel of the World, il concorso promosso dalla agenzia di modelle, l'americana Ford. Tre anni dopo si trasferisce nella capitale statunitense della Moda, New York, e firma un contratto con l'agenzia internazionale Elite Model Management.

L'immagine di Adriana Lima appare sulle copertine delle piú importanti riviste moda, e sui cataloghi delle griffe per cui è indossatrice. Divenendo sempre più famosa e ricercata, Adriana è contesa per le passerelle degli stilisti Cynthia Rowley, Vera Wang, Christian Lacroix, Emanuel Ungaro, Betsey Johnson, Giorgio Armani, Fendi, Ralph Lauren e Valentino.

Diventa modella Maybelline New York, e testimonial delle marche Guess slick denim, Xoxo e Bebe.

Attached Image: adriana_lima_i026.jpg

adriana_lima_i026.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:50

Quella che è considerata come una delle modelle piú importanti al mondo, è in pratica una donna di affari che viaggia continuamente per il mondo. Continuamente in spostamento per raggiungere le piazze di Milano, Parigi e Tokio, a fatto degli aerei intercontinentali la sua seconda casa, dopo quella acquistata a New York in cui vive con i suoi genitori.

Questo continuo spostarsi, le provoca un piccolo sentimento di invidia verso le "persone normali", anche se poi ha ammesso «non tornerebbe mai indietro sui suoi passi per iniziare una vita diversa». La sua «indipendenza economica, è piú importante di quella personale», in particolare quando la rapporta alle problematiche della quotidianità, che affronta la gente della sua terra.

In ogni caso, siccome la solidità economica per guardare tranquillamente al suo futuro l'ha raggiunta, ammette che non sarà entusiasta se sua figlia, un giorno, le chiedesse di ripercorrere la sua strada. Il rigore della professione impone regole troppo severe, che impongono un freno continuo agli slanci naturali della vita.

Attached Image: zeki185cl.jpg

zeki185cl.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:51

Nel 2001 Adriana Lima ha una esperienza come attrice. È scelta per partecipare a un episodio di The Hire, intitolato Follow, in cui interpreta una casalinga sopettata di infedeltà dal marito (Mickey Rourke). Adriana appare anche in numerosi network televisivi che hanno diffuso gli eventi Victoria's Secret fashion, dal 2001 al 2003.

Attached Image: wanttummy.jpg

wanttummy.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:51

«Non pratico nessuno sport e non passo il mio tempo in stressanti sedute di bellezza. Un po' di sport l'ho praticato quando andavo a scuola - e poi aggiunge - Non ho una parte del mio corpo, in particolare, più bella delle altre»

Attached Image: vs111rb.jpg

vs111rb.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:57

Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.

Every work has the bad side, and people will be mean to you, and when you're young, you don't know how to defend yourself.

Fashion is about good energy. It's about feelings. That's what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings.

For makeup, I love Shu Uemura. For my skin, I don't like to use much lotion or any soaps. I just let mother nature do her job.

For the moment I like my body. I don't think it's the best one, but I don't have anything I don't like about it-yet.

Here in the big city people spend their time thinking about work and about money; they don't give some value to friendships and it can be depressing.

I didn't know anything about fashion. I couldn't believe it when I got here. I don't know how I'm sitting here right now speaking English.

I just think they're really insecure about themselves sometimes. I know all the girls, but we all work a lot and don't have time to hang out together. They're all really nice; I've never had a problem with any model.

I like to go to the movies or read.

I like to travel all over the world and learn new cultures. Not that many people have the opportunity to do that.

I live inside the plane! I never have time to unpack; I'm always leaving in two days again. At the beginning it was really fun.

I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous.

I think I want to be an actress. But first I need to try to get a better accent!

I try to control what I eat, but the truth is I can't. I tried to give up meat last week, but I only lasted three days.

I used to be very shy. When I first started, I had to go to a casting, and I had to go in a bikini. I thought I was too skinny. But I went in and got the job! And that's how I started.

I was in a fashion show and I had on a strapless top. When I got to the end the top was down.

I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile.

I would like just one time to be on the cover of Italian Vogue.

I wouldn't say it's competitive. I think everyone has their time. Gisele is having her time, and Shirley had her time, and maybe I will have my time.

I'm a teenager, but I'm independent-I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone.

I'm from San Salvador. It is small compared to Sao Paolo. We are really slow there. People work half a day and then go to the beach. People have time.
Adriana Lima

I've never been to the gym. I do nothing.

If one day I have a daughter and my daughter wants to be a model, I would never let her!

If you look around Brazil you see pregnant women everywhere. Here you don't see that as much. There the only thing they do is babies, babies, babies! Especially the poor families.

Modeling is a tough job, your co-workers are your rivals, it really puts a damper on your perspective of other girls.

My best moment was taking the plane when I came to New York. My family was really poor, and we would never have had the money to take a plane.

My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he's so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone.

Steven Meisel is definitely number one. I also love to work with Albert Watson because his work is a mix of photography and art.

When I get older, I don't think I'll like to have wrinkles, or a big jelly belly. I cannot have it.

When I help someone I lose 0.01% of my ego.

You don't have to have an attitude if you're famous.

Younger guys are just too jealous.

Attached Image: v2307415qx.jpg

v2307415qx.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:58

Name: Adriana Lima
Nickname: LimaBean
Birth name: Adriana Francesca Lima
Birth place: Salvador, Brazil
Birthday: 12.06.1981
Weight: 101 lbs
Height: 1.78 cm
Natural hair color: dark brown
Eyes color: blue/grey
Education: school
Residence: Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
Nationality: Brazilian
Ethnicity: Ethnicity is French, Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese and Caribbean

Attached Image: n1.jpg

n1.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 14:59

Spokesmodel of Guess?.

Spokesmodel of Victoria's Secret.

Ranked #57 in Maxim's Hot 100 2003, ahead of Naomi Watts and behind Salma Hayek.

Ethnicity is French, Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese and Caribbean

Ranked #1 on Askmen.com's Most Desirable Women (2004).

Ranked #33 on Askmen.com's Most Desirable Women (2002).

Ranked #75 on Askmen.com's Most Desirable Women (2003).

One of the world's top fashion models.

A favorite model of photographer 'Ellen von Unwerth' , she appears prominently in von Unwerth's 1998 book "Wicked."

Chosen as the most desirable woman by AskMen.com, leaving behind such starts as Angelina Jolie (#9), Halle Berry (#10), Monica Bellucci (#2) and Charlize Theron ("3). [2005]

Her favorite musician is 'Lenny Kravitz'. She has also appeared in one of his music videos, "Yesterday Is Gone".

Measurements are 33-24-34.

Attached Image: e6.jpg

e6.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 15:04

Porta il 40
E' del segno dei gemelli
Porta una 34 (??????? :blink: :wacko: )
Parla portoghese, spagnolo e Whenever she gets signed to a company their sales increase at least 30%.
Ha un bar in messico
Non le piace viaggiare ( ma se fa la modella ????? :blink: )
I suoi amici la chiamano Leah.
E' molto religiosa
E' figlia unica
Non lascia mai casa senza gli occhiali da sole

Attached Image: normal_a4.jpg

normal_a4.jpg

Ghittablue
view post Posted on 20/9/2006, 15:09

Nome completo
Adriana Francesca Lima
Nel 2003 ha aperto il Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
E' stata scoperta all'età di 13 anni,mentre faceva shopping
Ha un piercing all'ombelico

Adriana Lima: It's wrong for a guy to have no personality, no heart. Because I don't care about style or money. I care about heart.
Adriana Lima: Modeling is a tough job, your co-workers are your rivals, it really puts a damper on your perspective of other girls.
Adriana Lima: There are gorgeous girls in Brazil because we are the products of a mix of races. It’s not like, for example, the Japanese who all look the same.

Attached Image: lima1.jpg

lima1.jpg

^francy^
view post Posted on 21/9/2006, 19:51

come non le piace viaggiare??? cmq è proprio una bella ragazza!

Alex 91
view post Posted on 26/9/2006, 21:15

è davvero gnokkissima si mi piace molto quegli okki così provocanti mi fanno impazzire

^francy^
view post Posted on 29/9/2006, 20:36

CITAZIONE (Alex 91 @ 26/9/2006, 22:15)
è davvero gnokkissima si mi piace molto quegli okki così provocanti mi fanno impazzire

guarda di non impazzire troppo o devo restringere la sezione ai maggiorenni!! :D

Alex 91
view post Posted on 1/10/2006, 15:37

ehehe

green_princess
view post Posted on 14/1/2007, 18:01

CITAZIONE

Immagine Allegata

uaaaaaa nn c poxo credere!!! le mutande ke indossa sn quasi identike a qll ke ho!!!

48 replies since 20/9/2006, 14:49   392 views